Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome to Me~N~Kapri

It was so fun to have my sisters and my 12 year old niece in the delivery room with me. Lets just say sex-ed went well!
19hours later, a sleepy mommy and a 7lb 1oz 19 1/4 in. sweet baby Kapri





Only a few hours old.




First bath! She loves the water.
















Gunner and Kapri can you believe that they are only 9 weeks a part Gunner is a chub.
















Where did my baby go? I think the carseat ate her!









My new shopping buddy.
My new movie buddy.
My new dinner date.
My new best friend!
Yep, just me and Kapri!







7 comments:

cammieandtravis said...

I am so excited that you have joined the blogging world!!! You and Kapri will be just fine because you have lot's of sisters to help you hold that beautiful baby girl!!!! We can also answer lot's of questions too!! Tenille and Kapri!!!! YEAH!!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Your blog is so cute I love it. I am so happy that you are a bloger now.

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Hey there!!! Welcome to Blog Land!!!! ;0)

What an easy way to keep in touch with everyone!!! ;0)

Love and hugs your way!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

OH my gosh!!! When can I come hold her? Kristen gave me your number, but of course I have no idea where I wrote it down! So let me know when a good time to come by is! just leave me a comment or e-mail me your number.
blondedaisy3@yahoo.com
She is so beautiful! You look amazing! I hope I look that good after I give birth! Can't wait to see you both!

Nelson Family said...

Congrat's Tenille, Kapri as so beautiful! It will be fun to see her grow on your blog. Hope to see her in real life sometime soon.

Tanner and Shasta said...

just letting everyone know that tanner and his fam were on the family feud! check our blog for more details.

Kelsey said...

T!!! I can't wait to meet Kapri! She is sooo beautiful, and you look gorgeous and so, so happy. I miss you sooo much. We must catch up we have lots to talk about lady! I love you and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!